Rift: class and sobriety
A spacious and elegant case
The AeroCool Rift case has all the ingredients to assemble a powerful gaming configuration. It is ready to accommodate an ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini ITX motherboard with a 371 mm long graphics card (without the front fans) and a 155 mm high processor cooling. It has 7 expansion slots with full connectivity on top. Thus, you will find a USB 3.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, an SD card reader and audio connectors (headphones and microphone).
The AeroCool Rift case will allow you to build your setup with ease thanks to the support of large components. Thanks to the RGB LEDs on the front, controllable via a button on the top of the case, it is resolutely geared towards gaming.
In terms of cooling, the case can accommodate up to 7 x 120mm fans. A 120mm fan is pre-installed at the back to bring optimized airflow inside your case so that your components stay cool even during your long gaming sessions. This box is also compatible with water cooling (120 mm radiator on the front).
Key Features :
- Medium-tower case with acrylic window and RGB LEDs on the front
- Motherboards: format ATX, micro-ATX & mini-ITX
- 5 bays 2.5″ + 2 slots 3.5″
- 7 slots for fans including 1 x 120 mm pre-installed at the rear
- Max graphics card length: 346mm / 371 (without front fans)
- Maximum cooler height: 155mm
- SD card reader, microSD (T -Flash), SDHC, microSDHC up to 64 GB, SDXC, microSDXC up to 32 GB.
- Dimensions: 195 x 461 x 411 mm
- Weight: 4.8 kg