Corsair Force MP600 PRO XT: SSD with eXTreme performance
Offering the PCI-Express 4.0 x4 interface, the Corsair Force MP600 PRO XT 2 TB SSD offers very high speeds of up to 7100 MB /s read and 6800 MB/s write. In M.2 2280 format and NVMe 1.4 compatible, it features high-density 3D TLC NAND memory and an aluminum heatsink ultra-efficient. Ideal for use as a system disk in high-end Gaming and Power User PCs, it also benefits from a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Outstanding Performance: Controller PCIe 4.0 x4 allowing speeds up to 7100 MB/s sequential read and 6800 MB/s sequential write (depending on models) for read, write and response times that make standard M.2 SSDs bite the dust.
- High Density 3D TLC NAND: Offers an ideal combination of performance and endurance to keep your SSD running at peak performance. its capabilities for years to come.
- Aluminum Heat Sink: Helps disperse heat so ensure your SSD operates at peak performance.
- Exceptional endurance : Up to 3,000 TB written (depending on models), longevity of the MP600 PRO XT will reliably store your data for many years.
- More than 1 million IOPS thanks to its massive number of input operations/ seconds, your system and your games will load faster than ever. including secure erase and firmware updates.