Silent and 100% modular 1000 watt Platinum power supply
Fully modular Corsair HXi Series power supplies deliver 80 PLUS Platinum-certified power delivery along with the performance of the 140mm hydrodynamic bearing fan. With three EPS12V connectors, HXi power supplies have all the necessary connections to power the most demanding modern PCs. Turn on your computer faster and use less power with Modern Standby. Zero RPM mode ensures near-silent operation at low and medium loads. The HXi Series puts you in control of Platinum power. Corsair iCUE software lets you configure custom fan curves, monitor and adjust power settings, and more through a fully digital platform.
- Fully modular cabling: Terminate only cables your system needs, making it easy to design a clean and tidy system.
- Three EPS12V connectors: Fully compatible with modern motherboards.
- 140mm Hydrodynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan: Delivers nearly inaudible fan performance.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Low and Mid A load, fan ref cooling turns off completely for silent operation.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certification: Guarantees efficiency of up to 92%, for a very strong reduction in consumption, noise and temperature.
- 100% Japanese Type 105°C Electrolytic Capacitors: The use of premium internal components provides stable power supply and long-term reliability.
- Compatible with Modern Standby: Extremely fast transition times from standby to operation and improved low-load efficiency.
- Platform all-digital: Resonant LLC topology and DC-DC conversion ensure reliable, consistent power delivery, and reduce coil noise and hiss for quiet operation.
Your configuration under control
With the logic iel CORSAIR iCUE, you can monitor power performance, switch between multirail and monorail modes, and control fan speed right from your desktop.