A small power supply for big ideas
The power supplies of the SF series pack legendary Corsair performance and reliability into a standard SFX form factor. They feature the high performance of full-size power supplies, 80 PLUS Platinum energy certification, superior voltage regulation, and zero RPM mode for quiet operation. Not to mention the 105°C 100% Japanese capacitors which ensure formidable reliability.
SFX form factor
If you are mounting a small system that you will be using a lot, it is essential to limit heat generation and optimize the ‘energetic efficiency. The SF series power supply units guarantee 92% efficiency at 50% load on 115 volt circuits.
The SF series is specially rated for the characteristics of SFX feed for high-performance, small-form-factor systems.
Fully modular power supply
The removable cable set easily lite assemblies and upgrades, for a most successful appearance. Just use the power cables you need to save valuable square inches of internal space and improve airflow.
Use of premium internal components allows for stable power delivery and long-term reliability. Are you building a silent PC? SF Series power supplies are so efficient that the fan won’t spin even at low or medium loads.
- Power: 750 Watts
- 80PLUS Platinum Certified
- 6th Gen Intel Core Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2 standards .4 and EPS 2.92 are backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 92mm PWN fan with 0 RPM mode
- Fully modular cables for simple installation, less clutter and better airflow in the chassis.
- Safety and approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC mark, RoHS , WEEE, REACH