Thermaltake S200 TG ARGB
The Thermaltake’s S300 TG ARGB case is a mid-tower that combines vast interior space and numerous possibilities for your ATX to mini-ITX configuration. It has a no-frills look, simply embellished with a tempered glass side panel and a mesh front. With 330 mm of space for the graphics card (without heatsink) and 166 mm for the cooler, the S300 TG ARGB has enough to accommodate the most powerful components of the moment.
The mid-tower chassis of the S200 TG ARGB features three ARGB Lite fans 120mm hydraulic bearing front housing. Users can enjoy mesmerizing lighting effects by controlling them through motherboard software from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI or ASRock. Full-length power supply provides plenty of room to tidy cables, while still maintaining unobstructed airflow for your hard drives and PSU.
Finally, the S200 TG ARGB comes with a 3mm tempered glass panel on the left side, which is thicker and more scratch resistant compared to standard acrylic. Plus, the expansive window design lets you display and admire all of your components in all their glory.
- For ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards
- Tempered glass window of 3 mm thick
- 3 120 mm ARGB fans provided on the front (1000 RPM, 22.3 dBA)
- Connections: 2 x USB 3.0 and audio I/O
- Infeed depth: 190 mm max.
- Max. graphics card: 330 mm (without watercooling installed) or 300 mm